Tuesday 18 August 2015

6 Celebs That Got Great Skin From Drinking Water

Celebrities claim that anyone can get glowing skin by drinking lots of water. Wise Water International always knew water was amazing for your skin.

Here are quotes from 6 famous women about drinking water:

“I’ve been known to drink out of the hose in the backyard before! But in restaurants, when I’m feeling fancy, I’ll ask for lemon.”Gabrielle Union


“I have alkaline water filters in my kitchen sink and on my shower heads, so it’s purified and alkaline. I learned about the benefits of alkaline in your body from studying nutrition.”Miranda Kerr


“You know those giant Big Gulps cups that most people fill with soda? She’s got hers filled with water.”Winona Ryder’s make-up artist


“If you ask my kids ‘What’s the one thing Mom’s taught you?’ [The answer is] ‘Drink water.’”Elle MacPherson


“I always try to sleep for at least eight hours a night and, of course, water, water, water! I drink 100 ounces of Smartwater every day. But occasionally I just have to have a Diet Coke—there’s nothing like it!” Jennifer Aniston


“Water is really good for you. Water can be fun.”
Eva Longoria

Drinking purified water can give your skin that luxurious glow you're looking for.

For tips on purifying your water please call Wise Water International (distributors of Eagle Water Treatment Systems) at 1-866-427-7757.

No comments:

Post a Comment