Thursday 4 June 2015

Not only do we here at Wise Water International think that drinking water is important but the celebrities do to.....




Here is what some of them had to say about water...



"I have alkaline water filters in my kitchen sink and on my shower heads, so it’s purified and alkaline. I learned about the benefits of alkaline in your body from studying nutrition, and there are many ways to do it — drinking alkaline water is one of them.”Miranda Kerr




“Once I drink the water, I feel it immediately. I go from being a wilted plant to one that has been rejuvenated by the rain.”Cameron Diaz

"I try to take care of myself, drinking at least a gallon of water with lemon a day."Beyoncé

"Drink water, stay hydrated and sleep. It's so boring, yet so simple."Jennifer Aniston

"Your body is so happy when you drink water."Cindy Crawford

"Full of healing power #ILoveWater."Gwyneth Paltrow

“I drink lots of water." —Claudia Schiffer

"I drink three liters of water a day."Elle MacPherson

"Water! Gallons of water!"Karlie Kloss

"I try to drink a gallon of water a day, and I try to get in 32 ounces with breakfast."Gabrielle Union

“I just think it’s good to just take care of yourself and get massages and drink water."Paris Hilton


"I’ll drink a lot of water."Joan Smalls

"I think it’s very important to drink lots of water."Victoria Beckham

"Drinking 8 glasses of water a day is so '90s."Nicole Richie


"I drink a lot of water."Kim Kardashian

"It tastes fairly disgusting. But it's fantastic for your digestive system. Swig whenever you start to dream about toast and Marmite."Elizabeth Hurley


"Everyone says it, but I drink a lot of water." Julianne Moore

"I'm on this kick where I'm gonna try to drink 64 ounces a day. It's so hard. I can get the first 32 down, no problem. That second bottle is tough but when I do, I feel different." Courteney Cox

"Drink water between meals instead of with them so that the digestive juices will not be diluted."Jane Fonda

"I LOVE drinking water. It's really good for you too. Did u know u are supposed to have at least 32 ounces before lunch??"Tyra Banks

"The only thing I really love is Fiji water. That's like the only crazy request — I don't like any other water."Kelly Rowland

"When you have no more water, you have no more life."Pharrell Williams

"The first thing I do is have hot water with lemon and probiotics."Naomi Campbell

 "Drinking water works."Doutzen Kroes

"After the ceremony, the family and guests, including Brad’s parents William and Jane and his brother Doug and sister Julie, ate a home cooked meal outside in the garden and drank Bosnian rose water, Angelina’s favorite drink. "The Telegraph, on Angelina Jolie

"I've Been Drinking Distilled Water For So Long That When I Drink Normal Water It Feels Like I'm Swallowing Huge Chunks Of Aluminum."Jaden Smith

"Water is so boring! But that’s all I drink."Tom Ford



If you would like some more information on your drinking water please give us here at Wise Water International a distributor of Eagle Water Treatment Systems a call at 1-866-427-7757 for your FREE water test!

No comments:

Post a Comment